Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there are going to be drastic changes to the way that people enjoy their vacations. It is expected to take years for the hospitality, hotel, and travel industries to recover. However, people are going to continue to want to travel for on their vacations. Recreational vehicles offer an exciting way to enjoy a relaxing vacation while concurrently engaging in safe social-distancing practices.
At RVParkBusinessPlan.com, we have created a number of tools that you can use for developing a business plan specific for a RV park or campsite facilities. Our site provides you with an easy-to-use Excel based spreadsheet that provides a three-year financial forecast including a profit and loss statement, cash flow analysis, balance sheet, breakeven analysis, and business ratios overview. The Excel spreadsheet can be completely customized to how you intend to develop your operations, and it has been developed in a simple to develop format.
Through a simple question-and-answer system, the financial statements are automatically created.
Please see the video below:
The Word document is a complete business plan specific for a RV park. The chapter list is as follows:
- 1.0 Executive Summary
- 2.0 Financing Overview
- 3.0 RV Park Operations
- 4.0 Economic, Industry, and Market Research
- 5.0 Marketing Plan
- 6.0 Personnel Summary
- 7.0 Financial Plan
- Appendix A – SWOT Analysis
- Appendix B – Reference Sources
- Appendix C – Monthly and Quarterly P&L Statements
- Appendix D – Monthly and Quarterly Cash Flow Analysis
In addition to receiving the RV park business and excel model, you will also receive:
- A stand alone 24 page marketing plan
- A “How to Guide” related to starting or acquiring a RV park (or campsite facility)
- Three SWOT Analysis Templates
- RV Park Pitch Deck